Wednesday, November 28, 2007

feels so good

feuhh...it's truly great feeling to get intouch with friends on the cyber again....hmmm it's been 3 months though I was not available :( doing my overseas job

I just stopped by to rooms of my heart, my lovely friend and sister in GOD, she's so talented-glad to have her on this cyber, stopped by to my gurus edditag and aroeng binang, and my first blogger RMY...they are lovely and so talented...I just wondering, what meal the always eat everyday to be such briliant blogger :) he...he... I hope I can surf some more bloggers homesite but my time is so limited..hiks :P but I'm glad I can take a peak on the testimonial blog runs by riena - thanks honey, keep it up!



I was in the middle of dry dock right now, yes my ship I am working on, are under refit right now. Prinsendam, still in Freeport Bahamas for a whole 3 weeks until December 16'07. Some of crews are moved to Westin Hotel (it's really beautiful hotel I stay in) due to the reconstruction. Big project for this beautiful ship ever! I hope I can take some shot to put in this blog...let see.

For this past 3 months, since September I was working, I saw lovely places the Prinsendam visited. Spain, Morocco, Sete France, Livorno Italy...and many more. In facts, I do have some picts of them. Soon I'll post them to share my great times with you all. Really, they were unforgetable experiences.

Talking about experiences, hmmm besides the good ones...seasick is always the bad one :P Yeah, although I already 3 years as sailorman, but with that huge wave 6m or more and bad weather, still it bangs me down...urrghh! headache, upsading stomach...what can I do?
This is good tips for all sailor: take some anchor-sea water before the rocking ship happens and woila...you will still get sea sick he...he...just kidding!

Before having meal, take the seasickness pills as necessary but sleepy would be the effect; take a lot of meal and green apples, or take some sodas and creackers; get busy with your work and do not seat or stand for a long time in the same spot...but the most important thing is maintain your condition always in a good shape, and you will survive :)

Well, that's good story to tell to friends right?



2 comments:

Bambang Aroengbinang said...

welcom bek bung :), it's nice to read that you are doing well with all the trips to lovely places and the nice hotel, plus the seasickness :D.

keep posting and share the images...

Ros Marya Yasintha said...

hmmmmm... warmth inside knowing that you put my name there...

Happy sailing bro!!!

don't forget share with us ^-^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

copyright: My Adventures

Powered by Blogger